What is Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that the site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site. Cookies are widely used to make a website work, operate more efficiently or to provide information to website owners.
Our visitors who want to get more detailed information about cookies can visit https://www.aboutcookies.org or https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or use the Privacy Badger application https://www.eff.org/tr/privacybadger.
How To Use?
Cookies are used to collect and keep the information that identifies you on computers, phones and other devices, the actions you take while using the site, and your usage habits, and subsequently to improve our website and personalize it for you.
We, as Ozan, use various cookies on the https://www.ozan.com/en website to detect how you interact with the site content and to improve your user experience.
- Compulsory Cookies: These cookies are mandatory for the website to function properly and for you to benefit from the site's features and services. Personal data is not processed through these cookies.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to identify visits and traffic sources in order to measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to reach the number of visitors to the pages on our website and to see which pages our visitors spend time on in our website. All the information collected by the relevant cookies does not contain personal information, as they are evaluated collectively/together, they are anonymous. By means of these cookies, we are trying to make our website more efficient.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to provide advanced functionality and personalization opportunities, such as remembering the language or region selection of our visitors on our website. If you do not allow the use of the relevant cookies, it will not be possible to save your personalized settings on our website.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are primary and third-party cookies created during your visit to our website and third-party domain names. These cookies make it possible to track your click and visit history in the domains where they were created, and to match these records between different domains. These types of cookies are used for the purpose of recognizing and profiling users, targeting advertising and marketing activities and customizing the content.
You can review our Cookie Table for more detailed information about the cookies used on our website.
First and Third Party Cookies
Ozan's https://www.ozan.com/en website uses both first-party and third-party cookies.
First-party cookies are placed on the https://www.ozan.com/en domain by our company and can only be read by Ozan; These are cookies used to improve your user experience in the process of performing basic site functions such as the user's language and location preference.
Third-party cookies are cookies owned and operated by third parties, such as Ozan's business partners or service providers.
Which Cookies We Use?
- Authentication Cookies: These are the cookies used to prevent our members from re-entering their passwords on every page. Similar cookies are used in Facebook connect logins.
- Advertising Cookies: These are cookies used to display behavioral and target-oriented advertisements to visitors.
- Analytical Cookies: These are the cookies used to analyze the usage habits of our members/visitors and to determine application statistics. (For example: How many times our site is opened, at what times our site is used, what are the most used parts of our site).
- Technical Cookies: These are the cookies used to monitor the proper functioning of the website.
- Personalization Cookies: Cookies used to provide personalized content and experience according to user behavior and preferences.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|_uat||Internal||Generates unique user ID for each Ozan user to track and log user details and transactions and authorise user.||Essential cookie, no expiry|
|_uat-ext||Internal||Tracks the expiry time of an active token. Maximum 60 minutes.||Essential cookie, no expiry|
|c_disclaimer||Internal||Shows if the user has accepted the cookie disclaimer.||Expires after 1 year|
|connect.sid||Internal||Selects the appropriate language according to user country (IP address).||Expires after 1 hour|
|Google Analytics||- To analyse our webpage flow and we use this data to provide a better user
for Ozan users.
- Track marketing campaign user information.
|Intercom||- Track the number of tickets received
- Track IP addresses
|_gs||getsitecontrol||Track marketing campaign user information||Session based|
|_gu||getsitecontrol||Track marketing campaign user information||Expires after 1 day|
How Can I Delete or Reject Cookies?
On the https://www.ozan.com/en website, some mandatory cookies are used for the active and efficient operation of our site. These cookies cannot be disabled via the Privacy Preference Panel.
On the other hand, all cookie groups other than mandatory cookies automatically come as "Disabled". Our users can re-enable these cookies or deactivate the cookies they have activated later, according to their wishes.
However, it should be noted that disabling/remaining the cookies we use may affect your user experience on the https://www.ozan.com/en website. In the event that non-essential cookies are not activated, you may continue to use the application and/or website, but you may not be able to access all functions of the application and/or website, or you may encounter limited access. We recommend that you allow cookies to take full advantage of the application and/or website.
Managing Cookies Outside the "Privacy Preference Panel"
The most efficient management of the cookies used on our site is provided through the "Privacy Preference Panel". However, you, our valued users, may also choose the following methods, depending on your browser, to manage cookies:
Safari: You can choose the "safari" tab from the "Settings" section of your phone and manage all your cookies from the "Privacy and Security" Section.
You can use the Ghostery application or Brave directly as a browser to view how many cookies you are being tracked instantly.